5FM wanted pre-awareness for their Johannesburg as well as Durban #LIVELOUD parties.
Drive ticket sales by creating a hype for all 5FM related activities such as parties as well as live DJ broadcasts, leading up to the main events.
Target market – Create awareness through students at universities, students hang-outs as well as social hotspots.
• theSALT deployed full-time student influencers.
• Branding the 5FM #LIVELOUD themes enticed conversations and created exposure in key student environments.
• High impact conversations took place within the influencers’ micro-communities.
• Scheduled social media scenes let influencers create unique as well as authentic #LIVELOUD content.
• This content is shared with their online communities.
• As part of the campaign, the influencers attended 5FM activations at various city hotspots.
• Here they encouraged friends to attend activations / “mini-events” leading up to the main #LIVELOUD parties.
CLIENT AND INFLUENCER COMMENTS
• Great engagement and interaction resulted in the user-generated content on social media.
• Clients reported fantastic feedback on branded cars being noticed in the right environments.
• Influencer feedback:
– “I enjoy being part of this initiative. I loved the look of my car as well as all the attention around it”.
– “A lot of the questions from people that saw me getting out of my car at events and malls, asking if I work for 5FM as well as asking questions around the event”.
– “Regularly I am asked about the artist line up as well as where to buy tickets”.