Increase awareness around Battery Centre’s various service offerings.
Educate consumers on the benefit of getting batteries checked. Introduce consumers to the owners and staff of the various stores.
Promote free battery checks and superior product offering, as well as national centres within various towns.
Create a positive online presence for the brand as well as online exposure.
• Local Battery Centres held training sessions, where influencers met and built personal relationships with store managers.
• A tour shows services, products as well as the workshop.
• Influencers learn about the company ethos as well as USP’s.
• They are provided with helpful tips around vehicle batteries.
• Influencers with non-Battery Centre brand batteries received new vehicle batteries or a voucher to speak from experience.
• All influencers vehicles are branded with the signature Battery Centre logo including “Sparky” who is an icon.
• This started conversations about the services Battery Centre offers, as well as costing as well as store location.
• Conversations took place in influencers daily communities close to Battery Centre stores.
• Battery Centre does not have an online social media presence.
• Personal social media posts by influencers created brand exposure.
• This also gave Battery Centre the opportunity to have positive online exposure through unique as well as personal posts.
• Influencers visit their local Battery Centres to build personal relationships with store managers.
• This gave them the insight to make personal recommendations to friends as well as family.
“Influencers engaged with their network as well as reached new potential customers.
This increased levels of trust and created a higher possibility that friends/family would become customers.
theSALT has worked well and is a very effective marketing tool