Utilise everyday Lorna Jane consumers who lead an active as well as healthy lifestyle that embodies the: ‘Move, Nourish, Believe’ lifestyle.
Create awareness for the grand opening in Cape Town and promote the ‘Move. Nourish. Believe’ slogan in consumers lives
Provide targeted exposure as well as talkability around the new Lorna Jane stores that opened.
Facilitate education in key targeted environments around Lorna Jane as well as that it’s more than just Active Wear clothing.
Drive consumers into store, to have a look at the clothes on offer as well as to trial the new Active Living room classes offered in store.
• The training session at the Lorna Jane store left the influencers surrounded by the brand’s clothing and atmosphere.
• Influencers received trained about how Lorna Jane began as well as what the ethos of the brand stands for.
• They were able to share the Lorna Jane message and way of living as well as talk from personal experience.
• All vehicles received car branding with the Lorna Jane logo and colours.
• The vehicle allowed consumers to engage in conversations around the brand, what is offered and store location.
• Armed with in-depth knowledge, conversations took place within the influencers’ micro-communities
• Influencers shared their personal stories about what ‘Move, Nourish, Believe’ means to them.
• Also, why Lorna Jane clothing works for them and their lifestyle and why the brand inspires them on a daily basis.
• The influencers attended various classes at the Lorna Jane stores. They also visited the new area stores to speak from experience to friends and family.
• Every year Lorna Jane hosts an Active Nation Day. Influencers attend as well as involve themselves at the event.
• Parked cars in a strategic way for brand presence as well posts on Social Media about the day and their experience.
“We are using theSALT to assist us in creating brand awareness and to grow our market in the Western Cape. Our brand is new to the Cape Town region and we need to do something special to get noticed and create a relationship with the Capetonians.
The influencer marketing service theSALT offers is perfect for what we want to achieve. We started with a small test and now have increased the influencer numbers making waves in the Western Cape.
The presence these selected influencers have via their branded cars on the streets, linked to the social media reach.
It is this multi-faceted service that makes theSALT unique and effective for our brand.
We also like the ability to link our marketing campaigns to their service, to ensure extra impact. theSALT team are passionate, enthusiastic and understand our objectives as well as are instrumental to our brand’s growth.” – Monika Hamilton (National Marketing Manager – Lorna Jane)