Focus on reaching people who prefer a less “spicy” option as well as would love the smoky sweetness of this new offering.
Utilize a group of loyal Nando’s fans to increase consumer engagement, education as well as awareness around the new flavour.
Educate influencers on the story and encourage their community members to visit their nearest Nandos to try it for themselves.
• The excited and loyal influencer group, met with Nando’s at their HQ to learn more about the background and details of the exciting new flavour.
• The Nandos family welcomed and educated the influencers on the campaign specifics.
• Afterwards, they left the training session as well as began making an impact in their micro-communities.
• Each influencer’s personal vehicle was strategically branded to create a visual impact on the streets of Cape Town.
• This triggered conversation in key environments.
• The call to action on the car incorporated Nando’s beloved tongue in cheek sense of humour – “If you can read this, you’re close enough to share my Mozam Paprika”.
• Influencers posted social media scenes highlighting their experience as well as opinion on the flavour.
• Entertaining video reviews created a sense of FOMO, effectively persuading the audience to try the flavour.