Leverage small dog owners loyal to the PEDIGREE ® brand.
Equip these owners with tools to share their positive experience with the re-launched Small Breed variant.
Educate potential consumers on PEDIGREE ®’s superior nutritional quality compared to cheaper alternatives.
Highlighting the importance of correct portion control and the impact PEDIGREE ® has on dogs oral care, digestion, skin and coat.
Create an emotional connection with the brand’s belief that every dog deserves leading nutrition.
• Influencers chosen based on specific criteria including motivational letters around their furry friends, attended an interactive briefing session with the PEDIGREE ® team.
• Influencers receive training on the campaign objectives as well as their trusted brand heritage.
• With theSALT’s conversation triggers in place, impactful and valuable conversations are facilitated within their micro-communities.
• Striking as well as creative car branding placed on the influencers’ vehicles, including a dog on the window was effective.
• Impactful conversations through the car branding created engagement.
• Friends, family as well as strangers felt encouraged to engage with the influencers about the brand.
• Engaging social media scenes aided in triggering further valuable online communication.
• PEDIGREE ®’s social media scenes focused on educating small dog owner’s about PEDIGREE ®’s value for money.
• The importance of portion control, useful pet-care tips and where one could purchase PEDIGREE ® is also shared.
• Each influencer received samples to distribute to interested small dog owners.
• These samples created positive conversation around the importance of good dog nutrition.
• Educational pamphlets aided in imparting critical knowledge on transferring a dog to new food.
• On top of that, influencers shared the benefits of changing to PEDIGREE ®.
“I enjoyed how much my furry friend’s coat improved, weight has come down and has become healthier. I feel I helped people become aware of the quantity they should be feeding their adorable pooches. They also became more aware of all the goodness the food” – Candice Robbins
“I will not change off Pedigree – I noticed that my dog’s coats are looking so much better than before. They also eat very small amounts so it is definitely value for money” – Tanya James