Leverage existing Suzuki vehicle owners who are loyal as well as passionate about the brand.
Highlight personal testimonies of owners around the most important purchasing decisions. Showcase why they chose the Suzuki Way of Life.
Educate why Suzuki should be part of the “shopping basket” when looking for a new vehicle.
Feature Suzuki winning the coveted Cars.co.za Consumer Awards “Brand of the Year”.
• Across the country, influencers met the team in interactive training sessions.
• All influencers received training on the ins and outs, the full car range as well as the crafted values they stand for.
• Influencers got a Suzuki stencil to aid them in capturing their moments with their car.
• The “Brand of the Year” vehicle stickers was given to hand out to fellow proud Suzuki owners.
• Attention-grabbing car branding assisted as a catalyst for consideration and conversation.
• With passion, pride as well as in-depth knowledge, daily conversations in the influencers micro-communities happened.
• Influencers posted unique as well as themed content to their online communities.
• These posts would help educate the different vehicle USPs and how the vehicles fit into their lifestyle.
• Dark social media post conversations took place around car specs as well as direct comparisons.
• Influencers attended the Gauteng leg of “Muddy Princess”.
• Participating ladies spent the day engaging with attendees on the USPs of their vehicles.
• Afterwards, influencers attended the Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit for the WesBank SA Motoring Experience.
• They drove around the track, interacted with the Suzuki Team as well as saw the Ignis Vitara concept car.
• Influencers posted about their experience at these events.
“People trust opinions of close friends and family.
This campaign allows the average person to promote the Suzuki brand where friends, family and strangers get to speak to us.”
– Liesl Dumke (Ciaz)
“It gives potential customers the chance to interact with the brand! I love my car.”
– Fiona Scott-Berning (Jimny)