Influencers will raise awareness that students can buy all their academic textbooks as well as eBooks from Takealot.com.
Promote wider product range online shopping on the site by addressing ‘friction factors’.
Boost the ways to pay, fast delivery as well as hassle-free returns.
Drive mobile shopping by downloading the mobile app. Amplify not needing a computer to shop; you can shop anytime, anywhere from your phone.
• Influencers attended an interactive training session.
• They met the Brand Manager as well as the Category Head.
• Training on engaging with community members as well as showcasing the user-friendly platform.
• Dispell the key negatives around online shopping as well as the doubt around it.
• Driving the increased online shopping through their personalised discount coupons.
• Influencers received a fantastic Takealot hamper.
• An award of a R250 voucher for the best performing influencer per social media task.
• Armed with insight as well as knowledge conversations took place within the influencers’ micro-communities.
• Influencers got branding of Takealot on their cars, as well as a message to entice thought as well as conversations.
• Themed and scheduled tasks of unique and authentic content was later created as well as further shared online.
• Online social conversations extended to two-way inquiries on buying the best product.
Influencers received individual coupon codes to give to their community as part of the campaign.
• R150 off on your first time sale or
• 10% discount on your purchase any textbooks
These codes are tracked by Takealot to track influencers impact on increased shopping.